Mike Town, one of Tesla STEM High School’s founding teachers, is a recipient of the Patsy Collins Award for Excellence in Education, Environment, and Community.
Helen Keller Elementary is located off Interstate 405 in Kirkland. For directions from a specific location, click on the map.
From southbound I-405:
- Take Exit 22, 160th Street.
- At the end of the offramp, turn right onto Juanita Woodinville Way NE.
- Turn left onto 108th Avenue NE.
- The school will be on the left, 13820 108th Ave. NE.
From northbound I-405:
- Take Exit 20B, NE 124th Street.
- Turn left onto Totem Lake Boulevard NE.
- Turn left onto 132nd Street.
- Turn right onto 108th Avenue NE.
- The school will be on the right, 13820 108th Ave. NE.